Georgia Whistleblower Lawyers

Atlanta Government Contractor Fraud Lawyers

If you have inside knowledge that a company has committed fraud against the government, you may be entitled to bring a whistleblower lawsuit against that entity on behalf of the public.

At Butler Wooten & Peak LLP, our experienced Georgia whistleblower attorneys are dedicated to helping clients protect the public interest while obtaining substantial compensation for their trouble. If you believe you may have a whistleblower claim, don't hesitate to contact us.

Helping Clients Pursue Claims on Behalf of the Public

Under the False Claims Act and other state and federal laws, private citizens can, in some instances, file lawsuits on behalf of the government. These are called qui tam actions. If you succeed in a whistleblower lawsuit, you may be entitled to receive a portion of the damages.

Whistleblowers have the ability to right wrongs in areas like the following:

  • Defense contractor fraud: If you believe that a military contractor has defrauded the Department of Defense by — for instance — using substandard materials, artificially inflating bids, or providing kickbacks and bribes in return for contracts; our attorney will carefully evaluate the facts of the case to determine whether you have a qui tam claim.
  • Medicaid and Medicare fraud: If you have evidence that a medical provider may be committing health care fraud against the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) by overbilling for services rendered or billing for services never rendered at all, we can determine whether you have standing to bring a whistleblower lawsuit.

Our firm has experience handling complex civil litigation and has obtained several substantial recoveries in business tort cases. We have the resources to handle whistleblower cases on a contingency basis, relieving our clients of the financial risk associated with bringing a lawsuit.

If you are aware of government contractor fraud, a whistleblower lawsuit is your opportunity to do the right thing and get compensated for it. Contact us today to discuss your case.