Columbus Serious Injury Lawyers Serving Atlanta and all of Georgia
At Butler, Wooten & Fryhofer, LLP, our Georgia-based personal injury lawyers represent clients nationwide in cases involving catastrophic personal injuries and death. Our goal is to help seriously injured people and grieving families obtain the full compensation they are due.
We do not settle cases for pennies on the dollar. We prepare every case for trial. Defense attorneys know we are prepared to fight them in court, and they know our history of getting results for our clients. Our record of success and willingness to prepare our clients' cases for trial maximizes the value of our clients' recoveries.
If you or a loved one was seriously injured by another person or business, our Georgia-based law firm has the reputation, experience and the resources to help you hold the right party financially responsible for your losses. For a free consultation, contact our law firm online or at 800-233-4086.
Seeking Full Compensation for Accident Victims and Their Families
Our firm represents clients who have suffered catastrophic and life-altering injuries including:
- Spinal cord and neck injuries that have resulted in full or partial paralysis
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Second or third degree burns
- Broken bones, fractured bones
- Loss of limb or amputation
Serious accidents that result in fatal injuries and the death of a loved one may also give rise to a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit.
We offer exceptional legal representation to those recovering from injuries related to:
- Dangerous or unsafe premises: Our premises liability attorneys pursue claims against property owners who have caused or allowed injury to others through inadequate security, inadequate maintenance and other negligence.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Families across America trust nursing homes to care for their most precious assets, friends and family members who are no longer able to fully care for themselves. If you or a family member has been injured, neglected or abused while a resident of a nursing home, our nursing home abuse and neglect lawyers have the track record and experience to help you.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites are known to be dangerous places to work, but your employer has a duty to provide a safe working environment regardless of how dangerous your profession may be. Our construction accident attorneys can help you pursue full compensation after an on-the-job injury.
- Third-party liability for on-the-job injuries: Workers' compensation is not always the only source of recovery for workplace injuries. If you or a family member has been severely injured or killed on the job, please call us so we can determine whether a third party may also be liable for your loss.
- Train, airplane and helicopter accidents: Some of our attorneys are licensed pilots and have extensive knowledge of the airline and helicopter industries. The lawyers at our firm are fully prepared to litigate complex personal injury and wrongful death claims for train and aircraft accidents.
For a free case evaluation to discuss what the experienced trial lawyers at our firm can do to fight for the justice you deserve, please don't hesitate to contact us today.