Atlanta Commercial Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Roughly 10 percent of all fatal motor vehicle accidents that happen each year involve commercial vehicles according to the Federal Motor Vehicle Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Commercial vehicle accidents account for about 5 percent of injuries reported annually as well. "Commercial vehicles" include large trucks weighing over 10,000 pounds and buses that can transport 10 or more people.
At the Georgia-based law firm of Butler Wooten & Peak LLP, we represent individuals and families across the United States who have been injured or killed in a commercial vehicle accident. We have developed a reputation for obtaining outstanding results on behalf of our clients who have been seriously injured or lost a loved one in a bus or truck accident and we welcome your call to discuss how we can help you fight for justice after a serious crash. Contact our firm online or at 800-213-5343 for a free consultation.
Georgia Truck Accident Lawyers
Our personal injury law firm has the resources to dispatch an investigation team to an accident scene anywhere in the United States on short notice. Our accident investigation team will work to establish the responsibility of a commercial vehicle driver or his or her employer for your injuries by searching for answers to the following:
- Was the bus or truck properly maintained?
- Were vehicle safety checks completed before the commercial vehicle departed?
- Was the driver properly trained on how to handle a large commercial vehicle and defensive driving techniques that could minimize the risk of injury or rollover in an accident?
- Was the driver speeding at the time of the crash?
- Was the driver fatigued at the time of the crash?
- Were federal regulations complied with, including hours of service and rest breaks?
- Was the driver under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
- Was the driver texting or using a handheld mobile phone at the time of the crash?
Contact Butler Wooten & Peak LLP
Our Georgia commercial vehicle accident attorneys have been investigating the cause of highway accidents for decades and pursuing full compensation on behalf of travelers when a bus or truck crash results in serious or fatal injury. There may be more than one party who is responsible for the damages caused by a commercial bus or truck crash; our attorneys will pursue every avenue in aggressively advocating for the rights of our injury clients.
Contact our firm online or at 800-213-5343 for a free consultation if you were injured or lost a loved one in a commercial vehicle rollover or crash.