Georgia Attorneys Serving Atlanta and all Communities Throughout the State
If you have suffered a life-changing injury or lost a loved one in an auto accident, you need an experienced car accident attorney with a history of success on your side, fighting for a full recovery. At the law firm of Butler Wooten & Peak LLP, we have the experience, resources and track record to maximize your recovery and get you the money you deserve.
Our Georgia-based auto accident attorneys have a nationwide record of getting the best possible results for motor vehicle accident victims and their families. Results matter. Experience matters. If you or a family member has been injured or killed in a car wreck, please contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Pursuing A Full Recovery After A Car Accident In Georgia
Our firm has fought for full justice for real people since 1988. Our dedicated trial lawyers know how to try cases and are prepared to aggressively pursue compensation for serious personal injuries and wrongful death claims caused by all types of car accident cases, including a:
- Head-on collision
- Rear-end collision
- Side-impact collision
- Drunk driving accident: Drunk drivers wreak havoc on the lives of innocent victims. We have an established track record of holding drunk drivers accountable for injuring and killing innocent people. We also have expertise in pursuing dram shop liability claims against bars, liquor stores, restaurants and other establishments serving intoxicated patrons who then end up causing serious accidents.
- Pedestrian accident : Pedestrians are also extremely vulnerable to injury in auto accidents. We hold drivers accountable for their failure to protect pedestrians.
- Bicycle accident : Bicyclists are particularly exposed to the possibility of catastrophic and potentially fatal injuries when the drivers around them are overly aggressive, inattentive or negligent.
- Motorcycle accidents : Drivers have a duty to keep an eye out for all other vehicles, including motorcycles. Our firm is experienced at handling cases in which motorcycle riders and passengers have been injured and killed.
- Multi-car collision or chain-reaction crash: Crashes involving multiple cars can quickly become complex when damages and injuries exceed the at-fault driver's insurance coverage. An attorney on your side can protect your right to a full and fair recovery.
- Rollover: Often rollover cases can be attributed to a defective auto part, such as a tire blowout that caused a driver to lose control.
- Collision with a truck or other large commercial vehicle
We've compiled a list of questions that we are often asked by individuals who have been in a car accident or who are wondering what a loved one's next steps should be after a collision.
We have tried car wreck cases that occurred on busy interstates, country roads and everywhere in between. Insurance companies and corporate defendants are familiar with our track record of obtaining record results for our clients and know we will not settle for less than our clients are due.
Preserve Your Right To Recover From The One Who Caused Your Losses
If you have been seriously injured or a family member has been killed in an auto accident, don't hesitate to contact us to discuss what our attorneys can do to help you get results. Time is of the essence. Please call us at 800-213-5343 or contact us online today. Serving Columbus, Atlanta and all of Georgia.